Upcoming Election - Polling Volunteer Schedule
Daily Volunteer Job/Task Description:
- Greeter - Greet voters check their information against the registered voter list. Provide them with a ballot.
- VBM Drop/Curbside Voting - Stationed outside to observe and assist with getting VBM ballots from drive ups into the drop box
- ICX/Ballot Assistance/ Sanitizer - Assist inside with in person voting and sanitize stations between voters
- Ballot Box Clerk - Monitor Ballot Box and assist voters with depositing their ballot
- Provisional/CVR - Gather necessary information, assure paperwork is completed and provide a provisional ballot.
Election Precinct will be at the Atascadero National Guard Armory at 6105 Olmeda Ave. We ask that all volunteers arrive 15 minutes before their shift.
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.