Grey Fox

Why should I leave a gift to Pacific Wildlife Care?

Because PWC, as the only licensed rehabilitation organization in San Luis Obispo County for birds, land animals, and reptiles, relies on donations and volunteers. A planned gift provides the resources we need to succeed, and enables us to fund future programs and strategies. 

PWC gives you the opportunity to make tax-wise planned gift to help the wildlife in our county. As development advances throughout the county our wildlife is often impacted.

You don’t have to be wealthy to make a planned gift. People of every age and income level can make a planned gift to ensure that wildlife in San Luis Obispo County are cared for when needed.

What kinds of gifts can I leave to Pacific Wildlife Care?

Following are the types of planned gifts members can make to PWC, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Many gifts have attractive tax benefits.

Our name and address:

Pacific Wildlife Care
PO Box 1134
Morro Bay, CA 93443-1134

Our Federal Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is 77-0196350.


We would be honored to publicly thank you for your generous support of Pacific Wildlife Care. We typically list supporters by name without specific reference to gift amount. However, we understand that some donors prefer to remain anonymous. When making your gift, please let us know your preference regarding acknowledgment.

Please Note: It is important to fully discuss the implications of your gift with your tax or estate specialist. Gifts will have differing tax implications depending on the size of your estate, other charitable gifts you plan to make, etc.
(The above information about planned giving is courtesy of Free Press.)