What job(s) you do for PWC? Transporter
How long have you been with PWC? 4 years
Tell us a little bit about yourself – hobbies, jobs, family, unique talents
- Travelling, esp. cross-country road trips; movies; hiking; puzzles; watching football; spending time with family; being around animals; generally loving all that SLO has to offer
- Currently work part-time for NPO Transitions-Mental Health Association, at their Growing Grounds Downtown nursery, which is a retail and vocational program of T-MHA
- Also work for Central Coast Owl Boxes, putting together and installing barn owl boxes for rodent control
- Volunteer with Woods Humane Society, Thousand Hills Pet Resort, Prado Day Center
- Worked 10 years for Hewlett-Packard as an Information Designer
- Mother (photographer), father (retired Cal Poly professor), and 1 sister (nurse) live in Atascadero
- Unique talents
- Took a glass-blowing class, flirting w/ single women who come into nursery
What is something that we’d never guess about you?
- I live with a mental illness (OCD)
- I spent my childhood in the midwest (Wisconsin) – do I have an accent?
What is your motto? “A little act of kindness can go a long way”
What is your most marked characteristic? Organization
What is your idea of perfect happiness? Visiting a place, eating a food, or spending time with a person that I love
Do you have a favorite curse word or word exasperation?
“Come on!” or “Really?”